Thursday, September 29, 2011

I JUST.........

IF YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I WANT......I JUST.....
I just want to treasure every moment spent with you
I just want to stay awake to hear you breathing
I just wanna watch you smile while you are sleeping
I just want to spend my life in this sweet moment
I just could stay lost in this memory forever
I just don't want to close my eyes
I  just don't want to fall asleep
I'd just miss you baby and that is the cause of it
I just don't want to miss a thing with you
I just want to dream of you will cause it is the sweetest dream
I just wanna lying beside you and heard your heart beating
I'm just wondering what you're dreaming
I just wonder if it's me you're see in your dream
I just want to kiss your eyes
I just want to stay with you in this moment forever and ever
I just don't want to miss a thing because I love you
I just don't want to miss a smile
I just don't want to miss a kiss
I just want to be right here with you just like this
I just want to hug you close
I just want to feel your heart close to mine
I just want to stay here in this moment for all the rest of time

No comments:

Post a Comment